Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Playing The Game...

    
     There are Portfolios which need the management of a Full-Service Broker.  My mother, for example, may dabble in Discount Investing but her major ports are under the "watchful" eye of a Good Broker.
     Our Clique doesn't Play the Game with that sort of Referee, however.  The whole idea behind what we started was to Play; Investment and The Market being the Game.  If your desktop and favorites bar has shortcuts to vital Investment Links, you are doing your job as an Independent Investor.  As for the time to do this; you're already making it or you wouldn't be here.
     I know, from reading comments, that my blog is not the only stopover on your quest for investment knowledge.  I'm known to say, "Out of the mouths of Babes and Fools", but tidbits of knowledge will help you in your Investment Experience.
In short, and needless to say;
RESEARCH 
RESEARCH
RESEARCH
...


(I'm too old to be a babe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment