Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Uncle Doug" is back... (never call me "Doug").

     I'm going to be active with this Blog, again.  Thanks to my "POSTees" for your continued patronage.  With Clique Business running smoothly, and with the permissions of the DaTra Group (The Clique), I will be giving my (hopefully, helpful) Market Strategies on a more regular basis.


     Some of you have asked for Research Tools.  I'll give you a couple less-proprietory leads.  Here are a couple+ to get you started: 
$treet Authority

Personally, along with the Internet Advisories, I'm reading the Wall Street Journal (print edition) by 3:30 in the morning.  Get subsciptions to financial papers and mags.  Nothing will take the place of your due diligence.

Further entries will be listed on the Links Section
of this blog. 
Scroll down to view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment