Monday, November 2, 2009

This Week...


After Trades of last week, I'm taking a break to do some Zen R&D.   The leaves have changed color on Earnings Season, so enjoy the colors.  Looking around my Ports, I have lost some Feng Shui in The Chase.  Rearranging Ports to distribute Sectors, throughout.  If we weren't IN when Dow was at 8017, my Zen would be nonexistant.

"Interest" List includes Waste Management for some reason.  Am developing Rationale.  Mad as hell, missing Revlon runup on strong vibe and am somewhat feeling same about WM.  No, can not be more vague at this time.  Will consult Crystal Ball and Madame Ilana Baruch.

Got Eagles, America, Carole King and Yes queued for M-T-W.
Great for Alone Time.

(not to worry, I'll be in the mood for Kokus, soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment