Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mantic Depressive Moment...


Wow...Thanks.

     My constuency is wondering why I have moments of DOUBT  in The Market.
     Subscribers to My Strategy can't figure the "bad juju" (phrase sent to in e-mail) of negative predictions.
     My Advisors are irritated for misreading their data.
    
     I have cautious people I listen to who are helping me to maintian the gains we've made.  A couple of them are predicting a dip, but I'm not so sure we're not experiencing that dip NOW.  Hell, the rollercoaster has been running for the past 45 days.  Luckily for us, we had used the "E" Ticket.


And Okay, Okay.  I got it.  Low Mantic Depressive Moments can cost us money.  The prime example being the miss, yesterday, on my Investment Project: CLWR. 


Sorry guys,Stay Tuned...
 
 
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment