Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Best 100 BUCKS a Month You'll Spend...

      I am loathe to put too much credence (and Money) into Subscription Services when I have the time to do my own R&B.  Too many FREE Information Sites and Access to Info through Brokers to actually eat into my Profits (it's 2010!) by Spending on "Advice".  I've a plethora of Advisory Sites listed on my Investment Toolbox Blog (every site we regularly use for Our R&B), some free - others subscription. 
     We Clique Members "piggyback" off eachother's accounts and have access to the subscribed information on Shared Sites.  We're not happy about the prospect of paying $100 a month when other sites are available in the $49 a year range.
However...
     I am Posting, here, to Endorse a Site for VERY Good Advice: SmartTrend.

     You guys know the Douglas45 Empirical Intuition Theory of which I am Hell Bent For Leather to defend.  I have tried to "beat" SmartTrend's Alerts to me by allowing myself to maintain faith in some of the Buys I initiated; and have had a recent substantial Loss in doing so (XOMA).
     SmartTrend isn't infallible (TOO, FDX), but that $100 A Month is for the "Canary" we're carrying into the "Coal Mine".  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment