Friday, June 4, 2010

I Forgot What My Subscription Rate Is For This Blog Are. Would someone remind me?...

     I've fielded Comments, lately, asking me for specific and more timely information about what The Clique is up to.  Wanting Dailies on activity!!?    
     The Clique is no longer a Rookie Project and Our Trading is far more Strategic in the Currents Market Conditions.  Over half our Trading is done with keen management of Ports initiallized in 2009, making some of Our Strats of dubious Public use.  Plus, my time is spent on Ongoing Projects which aren't Market related and Our Own Port Management concerns rather than on Blogging.    
     That's why I've had to make this Blog more casual in 2010.  The advice you'll get will be for Stock Leads and some Strategy.  It's certainly never been a consideration to Post Every Move WE Make

     I appreciate those who enjoy my Posts as part of their investment activity; your inquiry Comments keep me on the ball.  Thanks.

But Read the Following:

     How happy are my readers who take some Leads for their Watchists and "Get" the Strategies?---Very.
(as happy as anyone can be in The Current Market)

     How happy are the more Dull and Stupid who expects me to hold their hand?---not so much...   




N/E!

No comments:

Post a Comment