Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back in Play...

MOT -   Still a player in the Cell Game.  Every Pager I have ever bought was made by Motorola (they have proved nearly indestructible).  Nevermind that motivation, mine's always the same - $$$; I think the stocks due for an upward move.  No Div.
   BP -  Okay kids, this is not going to be an easy road, but I think NOW is the time to "forgive" them.  True, I did post <$43> as a possible IN, but this is going to be the Last Call.  We've Parked Cash in MRO which is coming out and being reinvested in BP (we jumped ship 2 days after disaster).  Oh yeah, the Financial Times has a terrific function for a time-line of the Deepwater Horizon Event [LINK].  A rule of thumb strategy you may follow on this stock would be: Buy the day after leak is plugged.  No Div (just thought I'd remind you).

No comments:

Post a Comment