Sunday, December 20, 2009

This Week...

I'm treating EOY Trading like any other couple of weeks; with added downtime for the Holiday Breaks.  However, there is the Market Psychology of a new year to consider.  And what a year to be considering: 2010...

Weighing on my mind this week:
  • My search for the right solar Buy is evading me.
  • Taking Profits on F?  Should I liquidate 25% of my Position to Realize them?
  • Should I take ALL profits and put into "New Account"?  I'm headed that way in the week after Chistmas.
This WILL be a profit week, so strap yourselves in. 
S/Ls will be quite active.


Now for the results of last "Cramer Effect":

Drumroll, please:

Are you ready?:

4.11% Net / 9 Days

(It has been a good game, but I'm "selling my clubs".
Cowboys Netted 9.34% over same period.)

KSP - Go In...

No comments:

Post a Comment