Monday, November 9, 2009

At Least Vladimir Is Smiling...


     With some in Congress attemping to create a  "Mother Goverment" and expose her bosom even more for the mindless suckling of the masses; I'm loathe to suggest a pick in the Healthcare catagory.  Coming down the pike will be attempts to tell Pharm Cos what they can charge.  Although I feel The Senate will stop this travesty, I don't want to be in a prolonged profit holding pattern waiting for the next administration (three years).

     That said, I have chosen DUSA  for Holding.  Their "Levulan" sounds like a winner as more dermetologist start using it.  It's not on the radar screen (ala flu vaccine or cancer cure) and it's in trials.  Liability issues are factored in this purchase, so put SL after 10% Realized (and Trail Up).

CENX.  We'll be going with this, today.  I am a fan of Aluminum Producers, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment