Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thoughts for EOW (daily edit)...

     The Positve note is the fact that we have Taken Profits for the majority of Buy Money, lately.  But a Loss is a Loss and I'm seeing a bunch of red on my screens.  I like to see 20% of a screen in The Black; not yet, today (9:49). 
     Editors and Commentators are indicating The Market is overpriced.  Well, true, euphoria will take us just so far, but there are Select Stocks and BOB's for which the roller coaster is on a more level plain.  We got them, or we wouldn't have done as well as we have in Holding Accounts.  Some of the Working Stocks are dragging and Cowboys (remember 20% in two days!) may as well be in the La Brea Tar Pits.  I've made some Rolling Stones Trades with my change, lately; but I should have opened a Fourth Catagory of Accounts known as "Pissing"!
Nap time.

Hey, I've got a Buy Opp for You (not a Program Trade): CAGTF @ .006, get 25% and GET OUT.  The caveat is to keep a sharp eye on the B/A.  I still consider this a Cowboy Trade ala TGIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment