Sunday, November 29, 2009

This Week...

We'll reup on FRPT (Fri. 5.09 -2.49%)-  With more troop deployment in Afghanistan, I doubt they pull vehicles from Iraq to cover.  The Adminstrration will do all it can to limit caualties. (W)

...but if there are casuatlties...(and, this wasn't planned)
SCI (Fri. 7.53 -2.84%)-  Got a good deal on financing due 2021.  Expanding.  They are in the Business of Death (Funeral Services), so it may not feel good for everyone's Port.  In the defense of this pick, I'll use one phrase: "Aging Baby Boomers".  It's strange for me, too, since I'm a firm believer in cremation (they run crematoria, too). (H)

CZWI (Fri. 3.32 -17.62%)-  This was NASDAQ's top decliner on Friday.  I'm making a Cowboy Trade on it Monday to test a principle of the New Strategy.  (C)

DUSA -  If you got IN on the 9th, Buy more.  If you missed the call, GET IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment