Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY'S POSITIONS...

DAR is set to release earnings, tomorrow.  They're the company which collects grease from restaurants and supplies it for a biofuel.  I went in today (yesterday) at 6.83.  They have had good growth which should continue.  We went in on DAR back in July 09 at 6.72 for Holding Accounts.  Since then, it has not performed as well as I'd like, but a birdie tells me it's about be in play.  Today's trade will be in Working Accounts.

Bought ACLS for our Holding Accounts.  They're supposed to become best in breed for "ion implantation".  My computer guy tells me about this company and what they do...can't understand the fundamentals...big deal.  We need to move toward diversification per October's Statement.  Put a Trailing Stop on the Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment